Graphic Designer (Web Experience a Plus!)
eSYNCS is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated graphic/web designer to assist with the operation of multiple brands. we are looking for a graphic designer with web design capabilities. the ideal candidate will have experience and skills in user interface/user experience, graphic design and web content management.
It is very important that the candidate possess creative graphic skills in addition to web development skills, in order to provide creative graphics and marketing support to all areas of the company. the ideal candidate will create high-impact designs.
The position requires the candidate to develop print graphics and web content/graphics. The candidate will also be responsible for crafting email newsletters through the MailChimp interface.
Part Time Position: +/- 20 Hours Week
Preferred Job Requirements
- bachelors or associates degree in multimedia design/web/graphic design
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, web design and/or website development
- a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required
- graphic design: produce sketches, designs and copy layouts for print and online content
- strong visual design skills (good eye, sense of balance, grid, color, typography, etc.)
- very strong abilities in photoshop and illustrator are a must
- broad knowledge and advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, and user interface
- experience working with html, css and xml
- online portfolio or include url(s) of work sited on resume must demonstrate web design/development
- ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with a fast-paced team environment
- comfortable working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects
- be able to brainstorm creative ideas in a small group setting
- must demonstrate an excellent understanding of composition, hierarchy, web color system, pixel resolution ratios, page layout and typography for online materials
- ability to take direction and follow established styles
Be sure to include a resume and portfolio samples
Like Us on Facebook...